DESCRIPTION

This blog does not intend to discuss indication or project specific elements such as Clinical Development or Regulatory Strategies. These are important aspects of Clinical Research Management and key for the overall success. However, they are usually not generalizable and typically considered confidential.

The ability to execute efficiently, however, is the underlying key to success as measured by timelines, budget and quality - especially in small and virtual biotech companies.

This blog attempts to make a difference by focusing on those generic aspects of Clinical Research Management that go across indications, clinical development stages and trial complexity. They are in one way or another relevant to almost any clinical research project.

This blog has the scope to support small and virtual teams handling the challenges of managing the outsourcing of complex clinical projects without a lot of organizational support.

In small and virtual biotech execution risk is the greatest risk. This is why I call the blog "Advanced Clinical Research Management"

Friday, June 8, 2012

This blog is terminated and has moved to another address!!!!

It is only recently that I started blogging.
Initially, I used Blogspot as the service for my blog.
Now I decided to change to WordPress http://mrcmeyer.com/, which I find more flexible and user friendly.
Welcome and enjoy – I hope the transition will be seamless, since I do not expect too many people to actually follow my blog at this stage :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment